AML: Transaction Monitoring (2nd edition)
Luxembourg – Parc Hôtel Alvisse
- This event has passed.
Compliance challenges and solutions
Luxembourg, 26th of November from 9h15 till 16h45
The number and types of transactions have increased exponentially overtime, and it is clear that it is no longer possible to monitor them with old tools or only through human monitoring. The sheer complexity of transactions and the ever-increasing regulatory requirements constitute important challenges for AML compliance.
In this context, is crucial to have the right knowledge and tools to deal effectively with these challenges. During this conference, CREOBIS brings you the best experts in the field who will:
- Analyse the lessons learned from on-site inspections by the regulator
- Take a look at the impact of a Risk Based Approach
- Assist you in gaining the right knowledge on how technology helps you deal with false-positives and optimise alerts
- Learn the benefits of Third Party financial and non-financial risk monitoring
- Bring you the necessary understanding on how to monitor Cryptocurrency transactions
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to exchange with professionals and fellow peers to have a clear understanding on how to deal with the complexity of monitoring your transactions.
Audience: AML responsible and colleagues, Compliances Officers, MLRO, AMLCO, Secretary General, Legal counsel, Head of Risk & Compliance, Management, Specialised consultants, Lawyers, Magistrates